My name is Luis David Lopez Tello Villafuerte (yes, my name was taken straight out of a telenovela and I was still writing my name when everyone else was answering exam question 2)
I am an Embedded Systems Engineer, born and raised in Mexico City but now living in Norway.
This blog is a weird mixture between random reflections and trying to document my journey into hobby electronics, FOSS/FLOSS and privacy friendly alternatives.
As I said, born and raised in Mexico City with some twists:
- 2007-2008 Moved briefly to Canada and started University there
- 2008-2013 Moved back to Mexico City for personal reasons, got my Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications and Electronic Systems
- 2013-2017 Moved to the city of Santiago de Querétaro for work
- 2017-2018 Moved to Germany to start my Master’s in Embedded Computing systems
- 2018-2019 Moved to Norway to continue my Master’s
- 2019 Moved back to Germany to work on my Master’s thesis in collaboration with industry. My topic was System-Level Power Modeling for Automotive ASICs
- Late 2019-? Moved to Norway for work
In my free time I enjoy running (5-10K), swimming, painting with watercolors: both traditional media and digital (that was a recent effort, documented here) and tinkering with electronics, with a recent interest in MQTT, WiFi and Bluetooth.
This is my github
Download my vCard/VCF card: